Digital Product Delivery ManagerCompetitive
LondonPosted: 13th February 2018
Summary of role:
The Digital Product Delivery Manager will oversee all aspects of the successful design and delivery of multiple international digital data product and platform projects within Autovista Group. You will have responsibility for driving the planning, design, development, testing and final delivery of new and improved digital data products and platforms for the automotive industry, working in partnership with our commercial and technical teams, and external design and development agencies.
- Work with product owners and our technical architects on initial digital product/platform scope and high level design and technology solutions.
- Create detailed product specifications, delivery timelines and costs in partnership with our technical staff and/or external technology suppliers.
- Source, contract with and manage external development agencies where required.
- Work with web and UX designers to create the optimal customer experiences of our products, including data dashboard design.
- Define and lead the project management of product and platform developments and ensure all are built to plan (specification, time and budget), providing constant direction to technical teams and suppliers and ensuring they meet their commitments and all challenges are overcome to meet plans and deadlines.
- Support the Product Owner and operations teams in managing delivery to customers of new digital products at launch.
Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours required:
- Several years of customer-facing digital application and/or platform development experience (not internal development) as a digital product, project or development manager, ideally for b2b or b2c data products.
- Experience of creating detailed digital product specifications for software development and infrastructure management teams to provide accurate development costs.
- Substantial and demonstrable experience of project managing complex digital projects involving multiple internal and external technical teams including design, architecture, development, infrastructure and test.
- Experience of basic UX design of front end digital applications using a UX wireframe tool (eg Axure) and applying the concepts of user stories and journeys. Experience of data dashboard design particularly using Tableau would also be desirable but not essential
- Significant experience of briefing, planning and collaborating with business analysis, architecture, development, infrastructure and test teams to take a new digital product from conception to launch.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital technology and best practices in web design and development from a wide range of digital development projects.
- Wide experience of working with core web publishing technologies such as CMS platforms, access management systems, content databases, API’s, search engines, data visualisation tools.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view.
- Strong commercial, analytical, planning, presentation and organisational skills are essential for liaising with all internal stakeholders as well as external technology service suppliers across Europe.
- Ability to manage competing demands in a fast moving environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills particularly collaborating with, creating and leading cross-functional project teams.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to reply to all candidates. We will contact you if your application is successful.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com