GlassNet is the ultimate online valuation tool to help your business succeed in a competitive industry. Our easy to use online platform allows you to quickly identify vehicles and value them accurately, maximising your profits.
- Accurate vehicle registration plate look up tool, to identify and value a vehicle in seconds
- Our data covers over 65,000 models and is based on 1.6 million trade and 8.4 million retail asking market observations, hundreds of meetings, auction visits and market trend surveys each year
- Tailor your valuations further to include mileage, condition and additional options
- Also use GlassNet on your tablet or mobile for no extra cost
- Available for Car, LCV/HCV and Motorcycle vehicle types
We’ve added an exciting feature to GlassNet called TradeAlerts, which is completely free. TradeAlerts gives you the ability to connect with thousands of trade buyers and sellers in GlassNet, so you can easily source stock for resale or quickly sell stock that doesn’t match your dealership profile through simple and easy to use email alerts.
Do you want to assess the market at the touch of a button? Our Live Retail Pricing via Radar enables you to quickly and easily research retail pricing in your area, with live classified examples, so you can always stay up to date and ahead of the competition.
What our customers think about GlassNet
“I always work retail back using Glass's Live Retail Pricing, through Radar, to see what I should expect in my area. I simply find the car I want, what it should sell for and then bid accordingly at auction. It is a superb tool to use and usually gives a more accurate price than a static, non-regionalised retail valuation.”
Thomas Ladyman, Director of TML Cars
"As for the live real time pricing, Glass's Live Retail Pricing, through GlassNet Radar is just as good, if not better than the leading competitors. Although Glass Radar doesn't pick up AT ads, it does trawl through most other classifieds and the majority of cars are advertised on other platforms as well as AT so I haven't seen that as a problem."
James Lugger, Ugborough Garages